Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge, Week 31

Good Monday Morning!

Wow!  I can't believe we're almost 3/4 of the way through a year of Flash Fiction!  Woot!  If we could put all of our flashes together, we'd have a helluva book!  LOL  (Sorry for the late posting, but I had to wait for the guys to come and install my new washer/dryer..... yay!..... yeah, when the dryer started sounding like a freight train moving through the house, my husband finally decided it might be time to get a new one.  I have been pitching a .. well you can imagine.) Anyway.... since it's Monday.... it's time for...



So, I went fishing in Michelle's treasure trove of images... and I found one that both Michelle and Blodeuedd said looked like a good flash image.... hope everyone enjoys it!!




This is a beautiful image, full of color, emotion, conflict!  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

If you choose to play along, the rules remain the same.... 350 words (or there about) and come back Friday to post your response.  Everyone is welcome to join in, all you need is a desire to tell a story.  And let your creative juices flow!

Have a great week!!

(If you want a little more flash fiction, head over to Alternative Reads and visit Sassy Brit, she has a most excellent  Sunday Sassy Story Starter... I'll be posting my response later today.  She also has a most excellent contest going on... check it out!!)

Ciao!!

1 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Wohooo!! Blood and destruction here I come ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP