Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge, Week 33

Good Monday Morning!!

Well, blogger seems to be working for me again. Thankfully. I hate it when I want to post and can't. I'm rushed this morning... for a multitude of reasons... so without delay.... it's time for the Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge~


I was going to use one of B's images this morning, but honestly, I don't remember if it one she sent me or not.... lol... I've slept too much in between and don't know where the image came from.  I like it, but with the way I've been struggling.... I may or may not end up with a response. (I'm hoping we haven't used it before LOL!! Someone let me know.... please.... lol)
This image is one of Christophe Vacher's lovely images and I can't wait to see what type of responses this evokes.... I'm in love with the colors and the aloneness, with the wide openness... the shear massive size it....


The rules remain the same, 350 words or there about, and come back Friday to post a response. I so happy other have chosen to join us on our journey of flash fiction writing, if anyone else would like to play along, the more the merrier!! It's been six months plus since Amy and I started on this little adventure, and I've seen some really great writing, seen the growth of those writers, and I've enjoyed every minute of it! So, thanks to everyone who has played along!

Have a great week!!

Ciao Bella!!

4 comments:

Michelle Greathouse said...

Dottie,

I'm so excited - this pic will work for part two of my story. :) Now I just have to write it. LOL

M

Blodeuedd said...

Nope I do not think that one is mine. But it is lovely and I am feeling...perhaps the dragon lord will find his woman :) Of course knowing me she might just kill him...

Anachronist said...

I think the pic is really fine and I think I will be able to continue my storyline - it's awesome to play around with you gals!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how pretty! I'll have to think about it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP