Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge, Week 7

Good Monday Morning to all the lovely peeps of the blogosphere!!!

OMG!  I can't believe we're on the seventh week of Flash Fiction Mondays!!  It's been so much fun, playing with these wonderful prompts!  Sometimes I can write ahead and sometimes, it's Friday morning and I'm cringing, I haven't had a spare minute or the prompt has me truly challenged and I'm struggling to put words down.  But, I've had a blast and I'm so happy AmyC reminded me it was time to try out this fun little medium.  Michelle and Blodeuedd have made it so much more fun!!  (I'm still hoping that MsM, Sia, and Lea someday will have a chance to play along,....  you're all wonderful story tellers, I'd love for you to "flash" us... LOL and Christine, I encourage you to try out your wonderful imagination, I know you'd be great)!  As you may or may not have noticed, I've been stuck in a vampire story addiction lately...  I'm sorry you've all have to suffer along with me, lol, I'll try to write something different in the coming weeks, I promise I will, but for this prompt.... Damn, I'm smelling a vampire story for sure... (come on AmyC, I know you can do it!!!)

So, I guess it's time for.....

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge!

This next picture prompt was given to us by our own wonderful Michelle G, and what a fantastic picture it is!!!  I love the feel, the look, and hell, I can almost feel the cold of night, the wind as it whispers, the crash of thunder, a blaze of lightning... Oh, I'm getting carried away....


Damn, I'm already imagining what this picture can bring!

So, if you'd like to play along, the rules remain the same...  On Friday, we come back and post our responses to the picture prompt.  We have a roomy (um, I've been known to exceed...), anyway it's a 350 word count (a little more or less is fine!).  You can write about anything the prompt evokes, mine are usually dark, disturbingly so, maybe a misfire of the wiring?  If you leave me a link to your answer to the prompt... I'll post so everyone can have a peek at your glorious words.  And as always by Friday I have every hope of being more coherent and less rambling!  (look, if you've been by my blog, you know I love to talk!!)

So, on your mark, get set, and create!!

And above all else, have fun, let your creative juices squeeze out into your words (sounds messy, but fun!), and I'll see you all again on Friday!!

Ciao!



PS:  The Deadline Dames have posted their picture prompt, so if you'd like to try your hand, click here.  It's really a thought provoking image, kind of sexy in an Arthurian/Charlemagne kind of way....)

3 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

I am getting vampire vibes now too :)

Amy C said...

Oh, I hope your encouraging words inspires more to play along someday! It has been fun doing these with you, Blodeuedd and Michelle! I love getting 'flashed' on Fridays! Feeds my naughty side...hehehe!

I'm gonna try to do the vampire thing...we'll see how that turns out!

Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com said...

lol Vampire vibes is certainly catching :) Love the picture!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP