Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Vampire Diaries on the CW

First Season Opening Promo, but still hot!


On September 9th, The Vampire Diaries's first episode of season two was released. Unfortunately, my daughter has tumbling on Thursday nights (grrrr....) and I'm always missing the episodes, but CW does play a few of them online and with CastTV, I never miss an episode!! So far, it has been a freaking awesome beginning (impo, anyway!), Katherine has returned to mess with the minds of Damon and Stefan, ready to play brother against brother as she has in the distant past. One of the reason both brothers stayed away from Mystic Falls. With Stefan inexplicably drawn back by the lure of Elena, and Damon drawn by what he wants to possess and become, a combustion of monumental proportions is about to explode.

The triangle continues.....



Here's Elena/Damon/Katherine closing scene from last season.... explosive...



Here's the Kiss Me / Kill Me opener for Season Two..... freaking unholy bitch!




Ms Moonlight gave an excellent blow by blow on the first season closer, and second season opening episode, The Return, here, so I feel no need to recap, lol, go.. read.. you'll enjoy!! Episode 2, Brave New World, was just as awesome.

Just when I think, Damon Salvatore is beyond redemption, I see his humanity peeking out, even in this second episode when he tries to be a freaking bastard, lol, as well as all over the first episode.  I still think he's freaking beautiful!! As for episode two, all I can say..... is Caroline is losing it.....

4 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Awww Damon, he is such great fun in the books, and so much more good looking in this series than his brother, whose neck is too thick

Unknown said...

LOLOLOL Hi B!

Stefan not only has a thick neck, but head to go along.... I really like his character but he's so needy... as it Damon, don't get me wrong, it's just Damon is so much more.... DAMON!! What's not to love?

I really have to read this series!

Dottie :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out Dottie. I do adore this television show. When it started I was ticked that the characters didn't look like they do in the books, but since I really don't like the books I am now THRILLED the TV producers gave "Vampire Diaries" their own view of the characters.
I am completely addicted to the show -its must watch TV for me!

:o)

MsM

Unknown said...

Hi MsM!

I love the Vampire Diaries too, though with Kirsten's cheerleading schedule and tumbling, I miss out on watching on Thursday nights. I watch it the next day on CastTV or on the CW. I love it so much, I'm going to buy the set.

I love it when the producers/directors that a different avenue and step away from the books a little, the viewers never know what to expect for sure, and I like it.

I really need to at least try out the books.

Dottie :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP