Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Monday, January 26, 2009

E-books

I had a recent query on my blog as to if Jocelynn Drake's Nightwalker book was available as an ebook. I sent the query on to Jocelynn and she says that to her knowledge, yes it is available as an ebook as well as available on kindle, if you haven't seen or heard about kindle, it's this really cool little device about the size on a large palm device that holds about 10,000 ebooks. I've seen it available on Amazon.com as well as a couple of other places. It's on my wish list, with about a million other items. LOL.

Another snowy day here in Illinois, boring and cold. It looks so beautiful when it's first finding it's way to the ground, but it's so cold that as soon as someone walks in it, it turns to an icy mixture of dirty snow. It's not deep enough and moist enough to compact for snowman building either. They've canceled school so much that Kirsten has had make-up games in cheerleading almost every night but Wednesday which is church night here, and no one does anything else but go to church on church nights. I've tried to keep up with my planned daily blog, since the destruction of my old blog, but not doing to well with that either. Really having trouble with the sleeping thing, but oh well....

I hope everyone has had a chance to take a peek at Robin Burcell's book, Face of a Killer, I really have been enjoying it, I'll tell everyone about it when I finish the book. It has lots of action, which makes it a fun read. I also recently acquired Scarpetta and Blood Sins, so I'll have enough to keep me busy. The trouble is I'm having problems concentrating on what I'm reading, end up re-reading. All goes along with the RSD.

I've considered making a new blog just for family stuff, what do you think? mmmmm, still considering and thinking about time consumption. I think my parents would enjoy it, as well as other family members, but I don't know. It seems like I never have enough time, and I really don't do anything all day long, but I also don't seem to have that much energy either. Is there a pill I can take for that....I kind of doubt it! Well, going for now, I'm so tired tonight, hopes that means sleeping is easy. Talk to everyone soon,

Dottie :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP