Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Finally the Night is Unwinding

This day is finally over. It doesn't seem like I did that much today, but I'm exhausted. Let's see, I picked up the house, watched a tiny bit of TV, read some more of Scarpetta (still not quite done, but it's a really good story). Picked up a couple of Harley Jane Kozak's books I haven't read, and ran around to do errands. Pat had a band thing tonight and just got home from school at 9:00. This weekend has NO basketball games (yay!), but next week there are four, can you believe it, FOUR games. I hope the teachers go easy on the homework or Kirsten will be having a fit.

Stuart has been especially lovable today, I wonder why? Should I go check to see if he has chewed all my shoes up or maybe he has done something more dastardly, don't want to think about that. Killer was over quite a bit today, ate a whole can of food, wanted to come in the house and sit in the sun. He's so sweet, but I can't let him come in the house or he will think that he's really supposed to live here.

Well, going to cuddle up with my book and read until I pass out. Skipped supper tonight, but now starting to get hungry, don't think about, maybe it will go away. Nope, still starving. Maybe I can find some tasty diet food to eat, you know, like cardboard, all fiber and no calories.

Bye for now,

Dottie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP