Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Friday, February 6, 2009

The New EOS Books Are Here, The New EOS Books Are Here!!

Well, I got my first installment of books from the EOS contest. Seven New Books!! I can hardly wait to see what comes next.

Here are the titles I received today: The Domino Men, The Sharing Knife Series- Books three and four, Royal Exile, Spiral Hunt, Hunter's Run, Blood Blade--Book 1. So cool, I love, love, love free books!!!! The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned.

I've already had several people ask me if they can borrow them after I read them, and as always, I'm happy to share.

I think I'm catching a cold, or I should say, I think a cold caught me. I'm feeling a little miserable, but getting all the books helped lift my spirits. If you're not a big reader, I just want to say, decide what kind of movie you like to watch best, then go the your local library and ask them what type of books they have that are similar. Reading a book, it's like watching a movie in your head, and if you miss a scene or don't understand something, no worries, all you have to do is a gentle re-perusal of the pages. Don't have to miss a beat. So, pick up a good book, you won't regret it.

See you in the blogs,

Dottie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP